Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Activity Book




We have a long flight coming up and as much as A loves to watch her movies, I wanted her to have something else to do on the plane.  So, I made a felt activity book for her.  Every page is made completely of felt.  There are games where she can use her fine motor skills as well as counting, making patterns, and just having fun.  Some are activities she can play alone and some we can do together. 

I designed the cover.  I sewed three small strips of fabric down the center to hold the binder clips.  I put 3 eyelets on each page so the felt wouldn't rip when put in the binder clips.  The book is held together by a small strip of fabric that I attached velcro to.  

She can't wait to get on the plane and use it!

No comments:

Post a Comment